United Community Bancorp is the leader of Community Banking. We are committed to continuing this mission. United Community Bancorp stands apart from the competition with outstanding products, leading technology, and breakthrough service. We will be relentless in our efforts to consistently improve our overall relationship with each customer.
Our employees will share and thrive in the success of United Community Bancorp. United Community Bancorp's employees within United Community Bank, Marine Bank & Trust, Brown County State Bank, Mercantile Bank, Farmers State Bank of Camp Point, and Liberty Bank are the single most important asset of our banks. Our employees will reach unparalleled levels of success as we execute this mission.
It is imperative for each employee to embrace this mission to ensure our continued success!
United Community Bancorp, Inc. offers opportunity for growth and development with an excellent benefit package for full-time employees.
All employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a credit and criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
The following benefit programs are available to all employees:
- Cashier's Checks
- Free Checking Account including Free Checks
- Free Savings Account
- Free Safety Deposit Box
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (requires 60 days of employment, age 20)
In addition, the following benefits are available to all full-time employees after meeting eligibility requirements:
- Vacation Time (requires 30 days of employment)
- Sick/Personal Time (requires 90 days of employment)
- Health Insurance (requires 60 days of employment)
- Life Insurance (requires 60 days of employment)
- Dental Insurance (requires 60 days of employment)
- Vision Insurance (requires 60 days of employment)
- Jury Duty Leave
- Short-term Disability (requires 60 days of employment)
- Long-Term Disability (requires 60 days of employment)
- Military Leave
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan including Flexible Spending Accounts (requires 60 days of employment)
- Tuition Reimbursement
Some benefit programs require contributions from the employee and all begin on the first of the month after eligibility is met. Certain benefits provided by United Community Bancorp are governed by plan documents. Eligible employees will receive Summary Plan Descriptions of certain benefits, as required by law. Any questions regarding United Community Bancorp's employee benefits should be directed to the Human Resources Department.